Thank you for taking our health consumer survey!
The results of the survey will help to prioritize the reasons people seek information and help to determine which areas to address first. Stay tuned here for results!
Congratulations and many thanks to the Commissioners listed below. Your leadership and support is much appreciated in supporting health reform through leveraging and aligning health information technology, health information exchange, and data sharing.
- Michele Lueck of Englewood, Colorado, to serve as a representative of expertise in healthcare policy, reappointed;
- Jason Greer of Boulder, Colorado, to serve as a member with expertise health care quality measures, reappointed;
- Tania E. Zeigler of Denver, Colorado, to serve as a representative of expertise in digital health, reappointed;
- Michelle Mills of Parker, Colorado, to serve as a representative of primary healthcare providers, reappointed;
- Chris Underwood of Evergreen, Colorado, to serve as a representative from HCPF, reappointed.
The new quarterly newsletter covers information regarding OeHI's Roadmap Initiatives and much more. To learn more about OeHI's efforts and receive our quarterly newsletter, please click here.
Looking for a way to distribute information about the Roadmap through your networks? OeHI has developed a one-page, downloadable flyer describing the Roadmap and its initiatives.