The Office of eHealth Innovation will be conducting a survey to inform the Consumer Engagement and Empowerment initiative!
The purpose of the survey is to gain insight into your perspectives on:
- The availability of consumer health information tools and services today
- The kinds of health information tools and services you would like to be available to help you be more knowledgeable, proactive, and engaged in your and/or your loved one’s health and well-being
- The issues and barriers to access to health information
- Suggestions and ideas to help address identified barriers
More information will be available soon!
Congratulations and many thanks to the Commissioners listed below. Your leadership and support is much appreciated in supporting health reform through leveraging and aligning health information technology, health information exchange, and data sharing.
- Michele Lueck of Englewood, Colorado, to serve as a representative of expertise in healthcare policy, reappointed;
- Jason Greer of Boulder, Colorado, to serve as a member with expertise health care quality measures, reappointed;
- Tania E. Zeigler of Denver, Colorado, to serve as a representative of expertise in digital health, reappointed;
- Michelle Mills of Parker, Colorado, to serve as a representative of primary healthcare providers, reappointed;
- Chris Underwood of Evergreen, Colorado, to serve as a representative from HCPF, reappointed.
The new quarterly newsletter covers information regarding OeHI's Roadmap Initiatives and much more. To learn more about OeHI's efforts and receive our quarterly newsletter, please click here.
Looking for a way to distribute information about the Roadmap through your networks? OeHI has developed a one-page, downloadable flyer describing the Roadmap and its initiatives.