We may collect some information about your visit to our web site. This information may include:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used but not the email address. The Internet Protocol Address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet Service Provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you.
- The type of browser you used.
- The date and time that you visited this site.
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site.
The information we collect or store is used to improve the content of our web services and to help us understand how people are using our services.
If during your visit to our site you send an email to us, the following information will be collected:
- The email address you used in sending the email.
- The contents of the email.
We use your email to respond appropriately. This may be to respond to you, to address issues you identify, to further improve our web site, or to forward the email to another agency for appropriate action.