In order to effectively represent yourself, you should begin by:
1) Reading the Consolidated Appeal/Dispute Form Instructions and filling out the Consolidated Appeal/Dispute Form Fillable. For all forms, visit the Forms page.
2) Reviewing the Board Rules, especially Chapter 8. You might also review the rules of the Colorado Civil Rights Division at:
3) Studying the following document: Representing Yourself at the State Personnel Board or reviewing an abbreviated version of that document, Representing Yourself at Hearing.
4) Asking Board staff any procedural questions by calling 303-866-3300.
5) Reviewing some cases which may be similar to yours at Annotations.
AS OF NOVEMBER 12, 2013, THE STATE PERSONNEL BOARD HAS RELOCATED TO 1525 Sherman Street, 4th Floor, Denver, Colorado 80203.