Technical Guidance for Employees
These technical guidance documents were created to help state employees better understand the personnel system, its rules, procedures and programs. These documents include a compilation of executive orders and policies impacting the personnel system and guidance on a number of topics.
- Corrective and Disciplinary Actions
- Employee Participation in Political Activities
- Employee Status
- Grievance Process Flow Chart
- Reference Checking
- Social Security
- USERRA Rights Notice
- WEP/GPO Notice
- Veterans, Veterans Preference and Active Military - This Technical Guidance is currently under re-write, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assitance.
- Workplace and Domestic Violence Affecting the Workplace
- Hiring Guide for Managers
- Methods to Fill Vacancies
- Post-Referral Assessment
- Removal of Names
For more information contact Consulting Services.