VIRTUAL TOUR of the COLORADO STATE HOME for DEPENDENT and NEGLECTED CHILDREN
CURTIS BUILDING #11
In 1913 the girls moved out of Campbell Hall and into the Sarah L. Curtis Building. The Curtis Building, as one of the larger building on the State Home campus, was used for a variety of functions. The basement had a reception room, offices, and pre-school classrooms. The first floor housed boys and girls of pre-school age along with the Houseparents rooms, dining areas, and sewing room. The second floor was reserved for girls of primary school age.
Back Next Home[http://www.colorado.gov/dpa/doit/archives/INCLUDES/bottom.htm]
Last modified June 18, 2003