Colorado State Capitol Virtual Tour
The Liberty Bell is one of fifty-three bronze bells cast in France in 1950. The Bell was used to inspire Coloradans to contribute to the U.S. Savings Bond Drive. In 1974 the Liberty Bell Replica was placed in the Old State Museum, and later placed on the corner of Sherman and 14th Street. In 1986 the bell was placed in it present location on the Lower Capitol Lawn / Lincoln Park.
Return to Table of Contents for Capitol Virtual Tour
last modified June 20, 2003