The State of Colorado provides employees with a competitive totals reward package that includes compensation and benefits to support recruiting, retaining and motivating a qualified workforce to provide Colorado citizens and visitors with efficient, effective and elegant services.
The Total Rewards package is designed to:
- Provide employees with competitive compensation
- Reward performance
- Ensure that health and dental benefits that are competitive with market and support a healthy workforce
- Provide a broad range of financial benefits to employees and their families including a comprehensive leave package, life insurance and short-term disability
- Offer several retirement plan options
The State of Colorado Employee Benefits Unit recently sent out a Required Notice under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The Notice, entitled "New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage" was sent to all employees informing them of the availability of insurance coverage through the newly created Marketplace under the ACA. For more information visit www.colorado.gov/health.
Compensation & Benefits
- Enroll in Benefits
- ACA (AFFORDABLE CARE ACT)
- DEPENDENT TAX STATUS
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS
- MEDICAL SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM
- IRS FAQs on Same Sex Marriage and Civil Unions