Important Information - Benefits DEADLINES for New Employees
Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, FSA coverage - 31 calendar days to make new employee elections in the online Benefit Administration System. Date of hire is Day 1.
Retirement Choice - Contact PERA for more information about Retirement - 1-800-759-PERA (7372) or www.copera.org. Newly hired employees must make a retirement plan selection within the first 60 calendar days after the first day of employment. Judges and employees of institutions of higher education are not eligible for Retirement Choice.
Contact your department's HR/benefits personnel or the State's Benefits Unit at 303-866-3434 or 800-719-3434 for more information.
- Enroll / Change Your Benefits
- Instructions for Online Enrollment
- Your department's HR/Benefits personnel
- Required Documentation for Dependents Covered Under Medical / Dental / Life
- What do "Pre-tax" and "After tax" mean?