The State of Colorado's compensation philosophy is to provide competitive total rewards and compensation in order to recruit, retain, and motivate a qualified workforce.
View job classifications and pay ranges
Review of sound performance management, achievement pay, and dispute resolution.
The State offers a comprehensive leave program.
The State's Compensation Team provides guidance on the statutes and procedures that govern the process for review and approval of personal services contracts.
- Compensation Plan
- Leave & Time Off
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Personal Services Contracts
- System Maintenance Studies
- 2014-15 Annual Total Compensation Report
- 2013-14 Annual Total Compensation Report
- 2013-14 Across the board (“atb”) and merit pay calculations
- Position Description Form
- Job Specifications
- Job Assessment Glossary