Text Size
Increase text size
Increase text size

Special Events

For Vendors at Special Events


The Town of Winter Park is a busy place in the summer with events such as the Winter Park Jazz Festival and the Blues From the Top Festival. If you are a vendor planning on doing business at an event, please be aware that the Town of Winter Park requires all persons or companies conducting business or sales within the town limits to have a current business license and remit sales tax to the Town.


To apply for a Special Event, please complete the Special Events Packet.  The packet contains the necessary forms and information to apply for a special event permit in the Town of Winter Park.  Please review the packet and contact the Town Clerk's office with any questions at 970.726.8081 or tmartin@wpgov.com.  All forms must be typed or printed legibly.  All applications and any applicable fees should be submitted to the Town Clerk.  Incomplete applications will not be accepted.


The business license is valid for one year from the date of issue, allowing vendors to participate in events throughout the winter and summer seasons. To apply for a Business License, please complete the Business License Application and remit with your $60 check payable to the Town of Winter Park. Once the application and payment are received, your license and sales tax return form will be mailed to you, or you may arrange to pick them up at Town Hall. For your convenience, you may also file and pay for your Business License using our Online Business License Application.


Sales tax must be remitted within 30 days of the event; blank forms may be printed here or picked up from Town Hall.