Frequently Asked Questions

If you require information from the Colorado State Patrol that has not been addressed on this page, please contact your local Colorado State Patrol Office.

Click here to locate your local office.


Reporting Drivers


How do I Report an Aggressive Driver?


To report an aggressive driver, dial *277 or *CSP from your cell phone, or 303.239.4501.
For more information, click here.


How do I Report a Suspected Intoxicated Driver?


Report Suspected Intoxicated Drivers by Dialing *DUI (*384) From Your Cell Phone , or call 303.239-4501.


How do I Report When a Vehicle has Spilled a Part of Their Load?


Contact the Colorado State Patrol at 303-239-4501.

Main FAQ Page                                                                                              Colorado State Patrol Home Page