DOR Taxation web site

Check or Money Order

If you owe and want to pay by check or money order, use the Individual Income Tax Payment Voucher (DR 0900) and follow these reminders.

  • Make the check or money order payable to the Colorado Department of Revenue. 
  • A check should never be sent to the Department of Revenue without a voucher form. 
  • Do not send a copy of the return.
  • Write your Social Security number and the words 'Form 104' on the check. 
  • Do not staple the check to your paper return.