Gov. Hickenlooper announces appointments to the Board of Governors of the Colorado State University System
DENVER — Friday, Dec. 7, 2012 — Gov. John Hickenlooper announced several appointments to the Board of Governors of the Colorado State University System today.
The Board of Governors of the Colorado State University System is the governing board for CSU in Fort Collins, CSU-Pueblo and the online CSU-Global Campus. The board selects the presidents of these schools and generally oversees the schools, including determination of salaries and tuition, conferring degrees and carrying out other legal functions. The appointments must be confirmed by the Colorado Senate. The member appointed for a term expiring Dec. 31, 2014:
- Mark Allan Gustafson of Windsor, to serve as a member who has substantial experience in the production of agriculture, and to serve as a Republican, and occasioned by the death of Russell Neil Johnson of Sterling.
The members appointed for terms expiring Dec. 31, 2015:
- Demetri E. “Rico” Munn of Denver, to serve as a Democrat, and occasioned by the resignation of Donald M. Elliman, Jr. of Greenwood Village.
- William E. Mosher of Denver, to serve as a Democrat, and occasioned by the resignation of Penfield W. Tate of Denver.
The members appointed for terms effective Dec. 31, 2012 and terms expiring Dec. 31, 2016:
- Joseph C. Zimlich of Fort Collins, a Larimer County resident and a Democrat, reappointed.
- Dorothy Ann Horrell of Wheat Ridge, to serve as a member from southern Colorado, reappointed.
For more information on Boards and Commissions, click here or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.