DENVER — Tuesday, July 31, 2012 — Gov. John Hickenlooper announced several Board and Commission appointments today. The appointments were to the Governor’s Revenue Estimating Advisory Committee; the Council on Creative Industries; and the Dental Advisory Committee.
The Governor’s Revenue Estimating Advisory Committee was created to assist the Office of State Planning and Budgeting (OSBP) project the state’s annual revenue more effectively. The members appointed for terms expiring Oct. 1, 2015 are:
• Jason Schrock of Denver, to serve as an OSPB employee and chair.
• Elizabeth E. Garner of Denver, reappointed.
• David J. McDermott of Lakewood, reappointed.
• John T. Cuddington of Boulder, reappointed.
The members appointed for terms expiring Oct. 1, 2016 are:
• Richard L. Wobbekind of Boulder, reappointed.
• Patricia L. Silverstein of Littleton, reappointed.
• Ron New of Littleton, reappointed.
• Alexandra Hall of Denver, reappointed.
• Tucker Hart Adams of Colorado Springs.
The Council on Creative Industries works to stimulate and encourage the development of the arts and humanities throughout the state. The Council also looks at public interest in the arts and ways to increase public participation. The members appointed for terms expiring July 1, 2015 are:
• Robert K. Hammond of Erie, reappointed.
• Marianne Virgili of Carbondale, reappointed.
• Lenna M. Watson of Grand Junction.
The Dental Advisory Committee advises the Department of Public Health & Environment on the operation of the Dental Assistance Program. The Committee reviews and makes recommendations to the department on the awarding of any service grants to qualified grantees. The members appointed for terms expiring July 1, 2014 are:
• Leighanna Marie Konetski of Denver, to serve as a representative from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
• Jeffery M. Hurst of Lakewood, a dentist in private practice to represent the professional dental association, reappointed.
• George Gus Gatseos II of Centennial, to serve as a dentist who provides dental care to the senior population.
The members appointed for terms expiring July 1, 2015 are:
• Patricia Michelle Vacha of Colorado Springs, to serve as a dental hygienist who serves the senior population.
• Robert G. Berg of Denver, to serve as a representative of a dental school.
• Stephen Lewis Holloway of Denver, to serve as the designee for the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
• Sandra K. Baker of Brush, to represent an agency that coordinates services for low-income seniors.