Gov. Hickenlooper announces Early Childhood Leadership Commission appointments
Gov. John Hickenlooper announced today appointments to the Early Childhood Leadership Commission.
The Early Childhood Leadership Commission aims to improve outcomes for young children from birth to age 8 and their families. The Commission is charged to identify opportunities for, and address barriers to, the coordination of federal and state early childhood policies and procedures that affect the health and well-being of Colorado’s children.
The members appointed are:
- Reggie Bicha of Denver to serve as the designee for the Department of Human Services.
- Jim Lynn of Thornton to serve as the designee for the Office of Information Technology.
- David G. Ferrill of Centennial to serve as the designee of the Office of Economic Development.
- Heather L. Tritten of Denver to serve as the Director of the Head Start State Collaboration in the Office of Lt. Gov. Joe Garcia.
Additionally, the following individuals were appointed to serve as Co-Chairpersons of the Early Childhood Leadership Commission:
- Reggie Bicha, as a representative of a public entity.
- Anna Jo Haynes, as a representative of a private, non-profit entity, reappointed.
- Patrick H. Hamill, as a representative of the business sector, reappointed.
For more information on Boards and Commissions, visit www.colorado.gov/governor or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org