Gov. Hickenlooper appoints county Public Trustees
Friday, March 4, 2011 — Gov. John Hickenlooper announced today the appointments of Public Trustees in various Colorado counties.
Public Trustees handle public transactions and foreclosures on real estate properties. The position is a four-year appointment. The Public Trustees appointed are:
- Adams County: Carol A. Snyder from Thornton – term ends 02-01-15
- Arapahoe County: Ana Maria Peters-Ruddick from Aurora – terms ends 02-01-15
- Boulder County: Richard G. Gebhardt from Boulder – term ends 02-01-15
- Douglas County: Thomas S. Mowle from Colorado Springs – term ends 03-28-11 (Mowle is the interim Trustee for the county; a new Trustee will be appointed at the end of the month.)
- El Paso County: Thomas S. Mowle from Colorado Springs – terms ends 02-01-15
- Jefferson County: Margaret Taylor Chapman from Golden – terms ends 02-01-15
- Larimer County: Deborah Ann Morgan from LaPorte – term ends 02-01-15
- Mesa County: Paul Brown from Whitewater – terms ends on 02-01-15
- Pueblo County: Nicholas A. Gradisar from Pueblo – terms ends on 02-01-11
- Weld County: Susie Velasquez-Jojola from Greeley – terms ends 02-01-15
For more information on Boards and Commissions, click here or e-mail email@example.com.