General Rule 2
A. As used in these rules, the following words have the following meanings:
1. "Agency" shall have the same meaning as set forth in Section 24-4-102(3), C.R.S.
2. "OAC" means the Office of Administrative Courts created in the Colorado Department of Personnel and Administration by Section 24-30-1001(1), C.R.S.
3. "Administrative law judge" means an administrative law judge appointed pursuant to Section 24-30-1003, C.R.S.
4. Expanded media coverage¿ means any photography, video or audio recording of proceedings.
B. As used in these rules the following rules of construction shall apply unless the context otherwise requires:
1. Words in the singular shall include the plural and words in the plural shall include the singular.
2. These rules shall be liberally construed to secure the just, speedy and inexpensive determination of all matters presented to the OAC.
3. Appendices to these rules are considered to be part of these rules.
4. References in agency rules to the OAC's former name, the Division of Administrative Hearings, will be treated as references to the OAC.