From April 22-May 10, 2013: List of 17 Regional Open Enrollment Benefit Education Meetings. 17 meetings across the State with benefit vendors attending to present information and answer your questions.
· Monday April 22 9:00AM-3:00PM CBI 690 Kipling St. First Floor Denver CO 80215
· Tuesday April 23 9:00AM-1:00PM Colorado Mesa University 1100 North Avenue South Ballroom
Grand Junction CO 81501
· Wednesday April 24 8:30AM-1:00PM Pikes Peak Community College 5675 S. Academy Blvd
Aspen Theater RM A-110 Colorado Springs CO 80906
· Thursday April 25 9:00AM-2:00PM Fort Lewis College 1000 Rim Drive
Vallecito Room Student Union Bldg. Durango CO 81301
· Friday April 26 11:00AM-1:00PM Central Services 1001 E 62ND Ave, Breakroom Denver CO 80216
· Monday April 29 9:00AM-2:00PM Front Range Community College 3645 W 112th Ave. Library
Westminster CO 80031
· Tuesday April 30 10:00AM-2:00PM CDLE 633 17th St. 2nd Floor Testing Room Denver Co 80203
· Wednesday May 1 8:00AM-11:00AM Public Health 4300 Cherry Creek Drive South Sabin-Cleere Room
Denver CO 80246
· Wednesday May 1 1:00PM-3:00PM Military and Veterans Affairs 6848 S Revere Pkwy Armoury
Building Auditorium Centennial CO
· Thursday May 2 10:00AM-3:00PM Northeastern Junior College 100 College Dr. Hays Student Center
Room 230 Sterling CO 80751
· Friday May 3 10:00AM-1:00PM Northwestern Community College Craig Campus 2801 W 9th St. Craig
CO 81625. Please ask for room number at main office.
· Monday May 6 8:00AM-11:00AM Ralph Carr Judicial Building 1300 Broadway 1st Floor Conference Room
· Denver CO 80203 NorthEast Corner
· Monday May 6 1:00PM-4:00PM CDLE 251 12th St. Second Floor Lunchroom Denver CO
· Wednesday May 8 10:00AM-1:00PM Front Range Community College Fort Collins 4616 S Shields St. Center
West Conference Room Longs Peak Student Center Fort Collins CO 80526
· Wednesday May 8 2:00PM-5:00PM University of Northern Colorado 501 20th St. Greeley CO 80639
· Thursday May 9 8:30AM-12:30PM Mental Health Pueblo Chapel 1600 W 24th St. Building 119 Pueblo CO
· Friday May 10 11:00AM-2:00PM Centennial Building 1313 Sherman St. Room 318 Denver CO 80203
List of 17 Regional Open Enrollment Benefit Education Meetings - 17 meetings across the State with benefit vendors attending to present information and answer your questions. Dates, times and specific links to maps and directions can be found in the list.
Kaiser Permanente Enrollment Webinars - dates to be determined
Your department's benefits administrator or HR personnel will also have information and materials on open enrollment and the FY 2013-14 benefits. See the link below - "Your department's HR/Benefits personnel." Open Enrollment for FY 2013-14 will be April 23 to May 17, 2013.
More Benefits Information
Enroll/Change Your Benefits - link to State's online Benefits Administration System (BAS)
Your department's HR/Benefits personnel
Instructions for Online Enrollment
What do "Pre-tax" and "After tax" mean?
Glossary of Insurance Terms
Salary Reduction Plan
For more information about Benefits contact the DPA Benefits Unit .
Email comments to: email@example.com