Components of Change
U.S. & States
Colorado & Counties
- The Components of Change for Colorado table is prepared annually by the State Demography Office. It shows estimated and forecasted births, deaths, natural increase and net migration for Colorado 1970 to 2014. pdf xls
- Components of Change.This user defined lookup illustrates estimates and forecasts of births, deaths and net migration data as prepared annually by the State Demography Office for Colorado and counties 1970 to 2040.
- IRS County In and Out Migration. This page will allow users to obtain in & out migration data as prepared by the IRS. The data are taken from the Master File of Individual Income Tax returns filed with the IRS. For a more detailed description click here.
- Net Migration by Age Comparison: Interactive charts of net migration by 5 year age groups starting in 1995 through our current forecast.
- The U.S. Census Bureau's Estimates Program produces annual data on births, deaths (natural increase) and net migration for states and counties.