Age and Gender
Colorado, Sub-state Regions and Counties
Click here for map of Sub-state Regions and Counties
- Population Estimates and Forecasts by age and gender for Colorado, Sub-State Regions and Counties for the years 1990 through 2040. These data are prepared annually by the State Demography Office and the most recent update was produced Octoberr 2012. For more information, please feel free to contact staff. Total Population numbers produced from this databast will be slightly different from the total numbers produced on our forecast worksheets. This occurance is due to the rounding effect of the age data.
- Median Age. This excel table illustrates median age for Colorado counties 1990 to 2040.
- Population by County, Age, Race and Gender. Population estimates are produced annually by the State Demography Office. These tables are estimates of the population's age, sex, race and ethnic distribution by county for the years beginning in 2000 through 2011. These data are based on distributions from the 2000 and 2010 Census of age, sex, race and ethnicity. However, the race categories released by the Census Bureau have been bridged to the following five race categories: White non-Hispanic, Hispanic, Black non-Hispanic, Asian/PI non-HIspanic and AI/AN non-Hispanic. Please contact Cindy DeGroen with any questions regarding the estimates or the bridging methods.
- Age level data are available using American Factfinder.
- Estimates & Forecasts are not available by age & gender for municipalities