- Created in November 2013
- Check out this video of a catchy way to remember what to include in your preparedness supplies.
- The Office of Emergency Preparedness and Response is a part of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE). The department is the lead state agency responsible for coordinating public health and medical response activities for all types of emergencies or disaster events.
- This site contains a wealth of information to help Coloradans understand the impacts of different emergency situations. This site is also designed to help people plan and prepare for any natural or man-made emergency that may arise.
- READYColorado is a public awareness campaign supported by public and private partners concerned with homeland security and all-hazards preparedness.
- Its goal is to raise awareness about the importance of disaster preparedness among Colorado citizens. To achieve this, READYColorado is reaching out to individuals, families, neighborhoods and businesses to provide them with the tools and information they need to respond to and recover from any disaster.
- Launched in February 2003, Ready is a national public service advertising (PSA) campaign designed to educate and empower Americans to prepare for and respond to emergencies including natural and man-made disasters. The goal of the campaign is to get the public involved and ultimately to increase the level of basic preparedness across the nation.
- Ready Kids is a tool to help parents and teachers educate children in grades 4-5 about emergencies and how they can help get their family prepared. Ready Kids is part of the Federal Emergency Management Agency's Ready campaign, a national public service advertising campaign designed to educate and empower Americans to prepare for and respond to natural disasters, potential terrorist attacks and other emergencies. The Ready Kids web site features age-appropriate, step-by-step instructions on what families can do to be better prepared and the role kids can play in this effort.
- Created by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Teen CERT training teaches you readiness and response skills. Hands-on practice and realistic exercises prepare you for the unexpected in your community. Newly learned leadership skills empower you to safely respond to an emergency and assist victims without endangering yourself or others. You'll be equipped with skills that last a lifetime.
Web Link Disclaimer: The Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) provides links from this site to external websites because of their potential interest or usefulness to the safe and positive school environment, an education community or the general public. It attempts to monitor such sites on a regular basis. However, the CSSRC cannot be responsible for the content of any site external to its own. Further, by linking to other sites, the CSSRC is not endorsing any particular product, practice, service, provider or institution, nor does it necessarily endorse views expressed or facts presented on these sites. In addition, neither the CSSRC nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information linked to from this site.