- Safe 2 Tell is an anonymous reporting service to use regarding threatening behavior that endangers you, your friends, your family, or your community.
Teen Dating Violence
- Break the Cycle - empowering youth to end domestic violence
- CO9to25 Youth Sexual Health
- Love is Respect - community discussions and a helpline for dating violence
- Helpline: 1-866-331-9474 or 1-866-331-8453, or text "loveis" to 77054
- Safety Planning Guide - A safety plan is a personalized, practical plan that can help you avoid dangerous situations and know the best way to react when you’re in danger.
- Love What's Real - an initiative from the Center for Healthy Teen Relationships
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (NVDH), 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Sexual Assault Telephone and Online Hotline, 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Created in April 2014.
- Information for students, schools, and anyone interested in finding resources on how to respond to and prevent sexual assault on college and university campuses and in our schools.
- Preventing Acquaintance Rape: A Safety Guide for Teens - Published in 2009 by the National Childhood Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN)
- Teen Dating Violence: A Closer Look at Adolescent Romantic Relationships - Authored by Carrie Mulford, Ph.D. and Peggy Giordano, Ph.D. and Published in the National Institute of Justice, October 2008
- Teen Dating Violence en Español
- Posted June 2013.
- Radio program on EDUCARadio from Denver Public Schools to provide information to Spanish speaking students and parents.
- Understanding Teen Dating Violence - Created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2009
- Youth Sexual Health in Colorado: A Call to Action
- Draw your own lines around what is, or is not, acceptable relationship behavior and seek help from your peers
Web Link Disclaimer: The Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) provides links from this site to external websites because of their potential interest or usefulness to the safe and positive school environment, an education community or the general public. It attempts to monitor such sites on a regular basis. However, the CSSRC cannot be responsible for the content of any site external to its own. Further, by linking to other sites, the CSSRC is not endorsing any particular product, practice, service, provider or institution, nor does it necessarily endorse views expressed or facts presented on these sites. In addition, neither the CSSRC nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information linked to from this site.