- An intiative of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).
- Information about different substances, activities, games.
- Share a dose of reality: prescription drug abuse IS drug abuse.
- An initiative of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA),
- The Speak Now Campaign was developed to address underage drinking, and more specifically, binge drinking among Colorado youth. In fact, Colorado ranks 9th highest in the nation in terms of binge drinking among teenage youth. Learn about research and laws about teen alcohol use in Colorado.
- SpeakNow is on Facebook.
- SpeakNow resources for summer...
- How to Fail Prom video. With the arrival of prom season comes parties, and the potential for dangerous situations involving alcohol. See how the excitement of prom night can turn into a summer-ruining experience when alcohol is added, and how a conversation between parents and teens can make a big difference.
- Posted April 2013.
- Radio program on EDUCARadio from Denver Public Schools to provide information to Spanish speaking students and parents.
Web Link Disclaimer: The Colorado School Safety Resource Center (CSSRC) provides links from this site to external websites because of their potential interest or usefulness to the safe and positive school environment, an education community or the general public. It attempts to monitor such sites on a regular basis. However, the CSSRC cannot be responsible for the content of any site external to its own. Further, by linking to other sites, the CSSRC is not endorsing any particular product, practice, service, provider or institution, nor does it necessarily endorse views expressed or facts presented on these sites. In addition, neither the CSSRC nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information linked to from this site.