Emergency Placement of Children
FEE: $39.50 – Colorado and Nationwide fingerprint based Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) search (Submitted by a Law Enforcement Agency or County Human Service Department)
Fingerprint based Criminal History Record Information search:
Type information or print legibly in BLACK ink.
All fingerprint CHRI search cards must be filled out completely with the following information in the corresponding fields:
- Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Sex, Race, Height, Weight, Eyes, Hair (Please use 3 letters abbreviations for eyes and hair – Ex: Brown = Bro, Blue = Blu)
- CTZ - Fee (Amount listed at the top of the page) must be paid by Money Order or other Certified Funds Check. (Make check payable to Colorado Bureau of Investigation.) Personal checks are not accepted.
- OCA – CONCJ**** (The account number of the County Human Service Department assigned by CBI.)
- Employer and Address - Name of facility requesting the CHRI search including the complete mailing address.
- Reason Fingerprinted - Emergency Placement for Children CRS 19-3-406
If any of the above information is missing or incomplete, the request will be returned.
CBI / Identification Site