ADOPTION - LICENSED
FEE: $39.50 - Colorado and Nationwide fingerprint based Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) search.
Type information or print legibly in BLACK ink.
All fingerprint CHRI search cards must be filled out completely with the following information in the corresponding fields:
- Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Sex, Race, Height, Weight, Eyes, Hair (Please use 3 letters abbreviations for eyes and hair - Ex: Brown = Bro, Blue = Blu)
- CTZ - Fee (Amount listed at the top of the page) must be paid by Money Order or other Certified Funds Check. (Make check payable to Colorado Bureau of Investigation.)
- Personal checks are not accepted.
- OCA - CONCJ**** (Use the account number assigned to you by CBI. If you do not have a CBI account, please use the "Account Set Up" button on the left side of this page. You may use the general account number of CONCJ4200 until an account number is issued to you.)
- Employer and Address - Name of facility requesting the CHRI search including the complete mailing address. ***See Additional Information.
- Reason Fingerprinted - Licensed Adoption CRS 26-6-107
- MNU - Childcare License (Provider) number, which is a 5-10 digit number
If any of the above information is missing or incomplete, the request will be returned.
***Additional Information: CHRI results are not authorized to be sent back to private individuals. In-home providers should include either the state or county human services name and address in the employer and address block.
All FBI results are sent to the State Department of Human Services.
Department of Human Services regulates the requirements for licensed childcare facilities. For additional information you may access their website through the Related Links button.
CBI / Identification Site