- Crime Scene - the collection and preservation of evidence from the crime scene.
- Drug Chemistry - the analysis of cannabis and all controlled substances.
- Forensic Biology/DNA - the analysis of body fluids for the presence of genetic material used for identification purposes.
- Firearms/Toolmarks - the comparison of a specific weapon/tool to the evidence found at the crime scene.
- Footwear/Tiretracks - the comparison of shoes/tires to the footprints/tiretracks at the crime scene.
- Latent Fingerprints - the comparison of fingerprints found at the crime scene to the specific fingerprints of an individual.
- Trace Chemistry - the analysis of all substances that do not fall under Drug Chemistry such as paint, glass, fire debris, and gun shot residue. Additionally, this section is responsible for the comparison of unknown fibers to a specific item.
For additional questions please contact (303) 239-4303