Assistance for Business Sectors
- The Automotive Compliance Information Assistance Center - The Coordinating Committee For Automotive Repair (CCAR) - GreenLink Assistance Center offers automotive service and repair facilities, auto body shops and vehicle dealers quick access to important information on a variety of environmental issues these professionals encounter in the daily operation of their businesses.
- National Metal Finishing Resource Center
- This center is specifically targeted for the metal finishing industry and is being designed to be the most comprehensive environmental technical and compliance assistance information source available.
Painting and Coating:
- Paints and Coatings Resource Center
- This center provides regulatory compliance and pollution prevention information to organic coating facilities, industry vendors and suppliers, and others.
Printed Wire Board:
- Printed Wiring Board Resource Center
- This center provides regulatory compliance and pollution prevention information to individual printed wiring board manufacturers, industry vendors and suppliers, federal, state and local agencies, academia, and other interested parties.