Prevailing Wages

As of January 1, 2010 the Colorado Foreign Labor Certification office no longer processes Prevailing Wage Determinations.



New Prevailing Wage Process:

  • Requestors must submit prevailing wage determination (PWD) requests using the Application for Prevailing Wage Determination, Form ETA–9141.
  • Requestors must submit PWD requests to the NPWHC by U.S. Mail or comparable physical delivery service at the following address:

U.S. Department of Labor-ETA,
National Prevailing Wage and Helpdesk Center,
Attn: PWD Request;
1341 G Street, NW., Suite 201,
Washington, DC 20005–3142.