Public Notice Information
The Office of Early Childhood has a new web page at www.coloradoofficeofearlychildhood.com. Please visit this webpage for the most current information.
The Division of Early Care and Learning is committed to keeping our partners, stakeholders, providers and community informed of any changes in rules, regulations, and reports that may be of interest to them.
- Tiered Quality Rating and Improvement System (TQRIS) Listening Tour Information and Schedule
- Child Care Needs and Information Survey and Information
- Add your voice to the picture of what Early Learning is in Colorado by completing the Office of Early Childhood's Child Care Needs Survey. Not only will you help us complete the picture of child care in Colorado, but you will be eligible to receive a discount from Kaplan, and be entered into a drawing to win one of several prizes!
- Attention Licensees that are affected by the fires, Please contact Kathi Wagoner at 303-866-5188 to apply for an emergency waiver if:
- You have relocated and plan to continue to operate; or
- You are taking displaced children and may exceed your licensed capacity.
The Division of Early Care and Learning is accepting public comment on the following items. Please click on the title to be directed to the information page for these changes.
- Proposed Rules - Feedback Requested:
- Annual update of the Federal Poverty Guidelines and State Median Income for the Colorado Child Care Assistance Program Proposed Rules
- Feedback Survey
- Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) - DRAFT 2014-15 State Plan
- Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP) Parent How-To-Swipe Informational Videos (updated 05/03/2012):
- Full Length Video - shows a parent how to swipe their CCCAP card and the common errors parents experience and how to ensure a correct swipe.
- Short Video - shows a parent how to swipe their CCCAP card
- Denial Video - shows a parent the common errors parents experience and how to ensure a correct swipe.