Forms & Downloads

All Colorado sellers of Home Food Service Plans are required to be licensed with the Department. The steps are below.




License periods run from July 1 to June 30 of each year and must be renewed annually.
A late fee will be assessed for all renewal licenses submitted after June 30th.