A veterinarian signed submission form must accompany all samples tested at the Rocky Mountain Regional Animal Health Laboratory. The chart must contain all of the following information.
- Veterinarians Signature
- License Number
- Date sample was taken
- Owners Name
- Physical Address of Animals
- Type of test to be run
- Recorded tube numbers of the animals being tested that has been matched up to the sample taken
Any information missing can lead to a delay in your test results being finished. Please take the time to check all required information is on the submission form before mailing samples in.
RMRAHL offers a general sample submission form that is to be used for general serology for Anaplasmosis, Bluetongue, Bovine Leukosis, Brucella abortus, Brucella canis, Brucella melitensis, Brucella ovis, Caprine Arthritis Encephalitis, Equine Infectious Anemia, Johne's Disease, Psedorabies, Scrapie Genotyping (unofficial test only), and Trichomonas foetus
Sample Submission Forms
For forms provided by the USDA to test any Federally Regulated Programs including:
- VS Form 4-33 Brucellosis Test Record,
- VS Form 4-54 Market Cattle Testing Program,
- VS Form 10-11 Equine Infectious Anemia Laboratory Test,
- VS Form 5-29 Federal Scrapie Control Program.
Download Order form and fax directly to USDA at (303) 231-5390.
USDA Order Form