Text Size
Increase text size
Increase text size

Police Records Request

To request a copy of a Police Report you must complete a Records Request Form and return it with payment to the Fraser/Winter Park Police Department. The FWPPD Records Office is located inside Winter Park Station at 79050 Main Street and is open Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (holidays excepted).


Records Request Form


To access a copy of an Accident Report, you may submit a Records Request Form or you may access them online via www.docview.us.com. Click on 'Private Citizen Purchase Crash Report' at the top of the DocView website and follow the instructions. Accident Reports will be available online 7-10 business days following the incident being reported to the Fraser/Winter Park Police Department.


To request a copy of Arrest Records originating from within Grand County, please contact the Grand County Sheriff's Office at (970) 725-3343.


To request a copy of statewide arrest records, please contact the Colorado Bureau of Investigation at (303) 239-4208.