Text Size
Increase text size
Increase text size

Granby Building Forms and Information

2009 Building Codes Approved.

Link to Website
Granby Website



Call 970-726-8081 Ext. 2 for questions about building in the Town of Granby.


If you're planning to do any excavating, cutting, trenching or opening in or under any street, sidewalk, curb, gutter, curbwalk, alley or public place, please fill out the following Excavation form.

Excavation Form


  • For Town Excavation Permits, contact Deputy Clerk Cindy Seader at 970.887.2501 ext. 200 or email her at cseader@townofgranby.com.
  • For Sign Permits: Contact Town Clerk Deb Hess at 970.887.2501 Ext. 201.
  • For Grand Elk Permits: Contact Grand Elk Homeowners Association - Dr. Frye 303.910.6100.
  • For Granby Ranch Permits: Contact Headwaters Metro District - Kyle Harris at 970.887.5205.


Call (970) 726-8081 ext. 620 by 8:00 am for an inspection the same day.


Have the following information ready when making your request:

  • Permit Number
  • Type(s) of Inspection Needed

Granby Building Forms


Building Permit Application

Building Permit Checklist

Building Permit Fee Schedule

How to Estimate Building Permit Fees

Site Plan Requirement

Use Tax Calculation Sheet

Contractor Insurance Affidavit

North Service Water Department 2015 

South Service Water Department 2015

Granby/Silver Creek Water & Wastewater Authority Tap Fee Agreement

North Service Area Water Tap Fee Agreement 2015

Granby Sanitation District


Plan Change Request


How to fold your plans



Ordinance 744

Ordinance 712

Resolution 2010-03-23