When Estes Park Light & Power or Estes Park Water Division requests an easement dedicated to the Town, the applicant must follow this procedure:
- The application form, Grant of Easement, must include the legal description and an exhibit attached showing the easement location.
- The easement location must be agreed to by all parties including the Town of Estes Park Utility Division.
- The Grant of Easement must be completed, signed, witnessed and notarized before sending to: Town of Estes Park, Utilities Division, PO BOX 1200, Estes Park, CO 80517.
- The applicant must include a check for recording fees, payable to “County Clerk." Fees can be verified by calling the County Recorder’s office (Larimer: 970-498-7860 or Boulder: 303-413-7770) or using the appropriate web page:
Larimer County fees: http://www.co.larimer.co.us/clerk/recording/recording.htm
Boulder County fees: http://www.bouldercounty.org/learn/recording/pages/recordingfees.aspx
- Each county has recording guidelines which must be followed. The following links direct you to the appropriate county requirements:
Larimer County: http://www.co.larimer.co.us/clerk/recording/prevent_rejects.htm
Boulder County: http://www.bouldercounty.org/learn/recording/pages/recordadoc.aspx
- The Town of Estes Park Clerk’s office will transmit the document to the county office for recording. After the document is returned from the county, the Town Clerk’s office will keep the original and provide copies to the parties involved.
Questions? Contact us at 970-577-3588 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.