DOR Taxation web site

Changes or Copies

Address or Name Change
If your organization already has a state sales tax Certificate of Exemption but you need to make an address or name change please complete and submit a
Account Change or Closure Form (DR 1102).

Need a Copy of the State Certificate
If your organization needs a new copy of the Certificate of Exemption, you may contact us by phone at (303) 238-7378.


Please note: Colorado certificates of exemption do not expire.