DOR Taxation web site

Account Requirements

To open a severance withholding tax account complete a Sales Tax / Wage Withholding Account Application (CR 0100). Be sure to indicate on your CR 0100 that you are applying for an oil and gas withholding tax account. You can also indicate any other types of tax accounts you would like to open on the form. 


Oil and gas withholding payments must be submitted by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) You can set up an EFT account by using the DR 5785.


If you have an existing account please provide your current DOR account number on the CR 0100.