DOR Taxation web site


I have a Withholding Account and I need to… 
  • File a Withholding Tax Return
  • Change or Correct My Address
  • Make a Payment on My Account
  • Protest a Bill
  • Send a Message to DOR
  • View My Account Information
  • View a Letter Sent to Me
  • Upload Attachments for a Return
  • Add a Power of Attorney

  • File a Withholding Annual Reconciliation
  • Request Withholding Submitter Access