DOR Taxation web site

Do We Need to File?

Any partnership, joint venture, common trust fund, limited association, pool or working agreement, limited liability company or any other combination of persons or interests, which is required to file a federal partnership return of income, must file Colorado partnership income tax if any of the partnership income is from Colorado sources.