(As used in this part 5, unless the context otherwise requires)
(1) "Department" means the department of revenue.
(2) "Division" means the division of liquor enforcement within the department.
(3) "Hearing officer" means a person designated by the executive director of the department to conduct hearings held pursuant to section 24-35-505.
(4) "Minor" means a person under eighteen years of age.
(5) "Retailer" means a business of any kind at a specific location that sells cigarettes or tobacco products to a user or consumer.
(6) "Tobacco product" has the same meaning as provided in section 18-13-121, C.R.S