When Playing a Slot Machine
- Never leave credits unattended.
- Look at your machine for unattended credits before and after you play.
- When you cash out, look at your ticket before you leave the machine.
- If you feel there is a problem with your ticket or machine stop playing, stay put and call for assistance.
- Always cash out when leaving your slot machine. If you want to save a machine, ask the casino how, but only after you have cashed out.
A tipped up chair or turned over coin cup does not reserve a slot machine. It only serves to alert others to unattended credits or money.
Download this information: