OIT and State Agency Support
Why Vendor Management?
The time, money and energy used to nurture a positive vendor relationship cannot be measured directly against the state's bottom line. However, a well managed vendor relationship will result in increased customer satisfaction, reduced costs, better quality, and better service from the vendor. When and if problems arise rest assured that a well managed vendor relationship will lead to a quick remedy to the situation.
How can the VMO group help?
- Vendor management can help support timely and accurate system installation after the contract has been signed.
- Vendor management is here to help the business secure that contractual provisions for audits, inspections, and security reviews are performed and supported by the vendor.
- Vendor management can help facilitate communication with a challenging vendor.
- Vendor management is here to help ensure that our strategic partners are meeting their contractually obligated performance standards documented in the Service Level Agreements [SLA].
- Vendor management will review any state contract at the behest of the business to help leverage language within the agreements for the benefit of the state.
- Should a dispute with a vendor arise the vendor management office is an available resource to help mitigate and resolve the dispute.
- The vendor management office is here to help facilitate resolution between vendors and the state surrounding software licensing complaints.