Upcoming IT Events:
GeCo in the Rockies
September 22-26, 2014
Grand Junction, Colorado
GeCo in the Rockies has developed a great conference; thanks to the diversity of workshops, presentations, posters, panel discussions, and networking events. The conference provides a great value of training and learning within one week, including:
- Access to over 21 exhibitors, leaders in the geospatial industry to learn about new tools, solutions, and products.
- Contemporary and innovative presentations focused on mobile GIS applications and data collection, web mapping applications and user experiences, data access, innovate remote sensing with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, conservation modeling and viewshed analysis, local, state, and federal government management and applications, and so much more.
- Hands-on learning through timely and critical topics and product workshops, including Python, Trimble, Model Building, CAD, ArcGIS Online, etc.
- ESRI’s hands-on learning lab allowing self-paced instruction of critical software and tools.
- Viewing new and custom products through the vendor showcase.
GeCo in the Rockies is a joing conference between GIS in the Rockies and GeCO West (formerly SWUG)