Project Management Users Group (PMUG)
The Project Management Users Group (PMUG) is a strong and cohesive association of project managers from various state agencies and is sponsored by the EPPMO Director.
To work collaboratively to improve the quality and success of the project management discipline within Colorado State Government.
- Support the EPPMO Director in determining strategies, policies and standards around project management.
- Promote the sharing of project management best practices.
- Advocate for legislation, state policies, and state rules that support project management best practices. This may include recommendations to state administrators, reviews and comments on policies, rules and legislation, recommendations on state personnel classifications and other actions that ensure the state supports best practices organizationally.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of project management by providing guidance and recommendations on how the state should govern and management projects.
- Provide a forum for information exchange.
- Provide educational opportunities that will enhance project management knowledge across the State of Colorado.
- Provide Professional Development Units (PDU’s) to certified project managers and provide experience to individuals working towards certification.
The PMUG Charter was issued in June 2010; it outlines the Group's purpose, membership and governance model.
- Roger Sulzbach, 303.764.7797
- Angela Coffey, 303.981.5269
- Rebecca Louden, 303.866.3165
- Manish Jani, 303.866.5844
- James Weiss, 303.764.7985