Text Size
Increase text size
Increase text size

Local Agencies

Colorado Energy Office Weatherization Program (CEO Wx) Local Partner Agencies

If you would like to apply for free energy-efficiency services through the CEO Wx, or if you have questions regarding eligibility or the program application, please contact your local weatherization agency.  Please use the map below to determine who your local agency is and how to best contact them:




Northeastern Colorado Association of Local Governments (NECALG):  Weld, Logan, Sedgwick, Phillips, Morgan, Washington, Yuma, Lincoln, Kit Carson, and Cheyenne counties.


Phone:  (888) 790-8351 x 230 or Weld County Residents (970) 351-7772

NECALG Website:  http://www.necalg.com/energy/weatherization.html   


Pueblo County Department of Housing and Human Services (Pueblo):  Custer, Pueblo, Crowley, Kiowa, Otero, Bent, Prowers, Huerfano, Las Animas, and Baca counties.


Phone:  (719) 583-6315

Pueblo Website:  http://county.pueblo.org/government/county/department/housing-and-human-services/governors-energy-office-weatherization


Housing Resources of Western Colorado (HRWC):  Mesa, Delta, Gunnison, Montrose, San Miguel, Ouray, Hinsdale, Dolores, San Juan, Montezuma, La Plata, and Archuleta counties.


Phone:  (970) 241-2871

HRWC Website:  http://www.housingresourceswc.org/weatherization.html


Northwest Colorado Council of Governments (NWCCOG):  Moffat, Routt, Jackson, Grand, Rio Blanco, Garfield, Eagle, Summit, Clear Creek, Pitkin, Lake, Park, and Chaffee counties.


Phone:  (800) 332-3669

NWCCOG Website:  http://www.nwccog.org/index.php/programs/weatherizationenergy-management/  


Boulder County Housing Authority’s Longs Peak Energy Conservation (BCHA-LPEC):  Larimer, Boulder, Gilpin, and Broomfield counties.


Phone:  (720) 864-6401   

BCHA-LPEC Website:  http://www.bouldercounty.org/family/housing/pages/lpeceatherization.aspx  


Arapahoe County Weatherization Division (Arapahoe):  Adams and Arapahoe counties.


Phone:  (303) 636-1982

Arapahoe Website:  http://www.co.arapahoe.co.us/index.aspx?NID=365


Energy Resource Center (ERC):  Denver, Jefferson, Douglas, Elbert, Teller, El Paso, Fremont, Saguache, Mineral, Rio Grande, Alamosa, Conejos, and Costilla counties.


Phone:  (719) 591-0772

Denver and Jefferson County Residents:  (720) 236-1330


ERC Website:  http://www.erc-co.org/get-started-now-low-income/