Text Size
Increase text size
Increase text size

Colorado National Guard State Tuition Assistance


Tuition Assistance Contacts
Tel: 720-250-1550
Fax: 720-250-1559



Tuition Assistance applications are currently closed.


Fall Spring Summer
Deadline 1 July Deadline 1 December Deadline 1 May



Campus Photo




Trainers Corner  (Coming soon)
Students Corner (Coming soon)

 State Tuition Assistance Overview

 Any member of the Colorado National Guard is eligible for state tuition assistance, up to 100% tuition paid at any of the following schools depending on funding available. State funding can be used in conjunction with Federal Tuition Assistance, not to exceed 100% of tuition. 


The following state funded institutions are sponsored by this program.





Questions or suggestions for this page should be directed to:
Thank you for your interest!