- The State Office of Risk Management has an excellent video library on a variety of topics related to employee safety, loss control and injury prevention.
- IMA of Colorado, Inc. has an excellent library of over 250 titles available to State of Colorado agencies. Videos are available to all State of Colorado agencies at no charge other than return postage.
Resource books can be requested for loan by sending an email to Sunny Bradford. Books may be borrowed for 30 days. Borrower must care for the material so that many can use it in the future. Should the material be lost, full replacement of the material will be requested. Borrower is responsible to pay for return postage to the State of Colorado, Office of Risk Management.
- The Psychology of Safety Handbook (E.S. Geller)
- Effective Safety and Health Training (B.M. Hilyer, D.A. Veasey, K.W. Oldfield, L.C. McCormick)
- Safety Management: A Human Approach, 3rd Ed. (D. Petersen)
- When No One's Watching: Living & Leading Self Motivation (E.S. Geller, B. Veazie)
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills (A.J. Dubrin)
- You've Just Been Made the Supervisor. . .Now What: Bringing Safety to the Front Line (M.L. Onion, M.F. O'Toole)
- Accident Prevention Manual for Business & Industry: Administration & Programs 13th Ed. (P.E. Hagan, J.F. Montgomery, J.T. O'Reilly)
- Supervisor's Safety Manual 10th Ed. (National Safety Council)
- Safety and Health for Engineers 2nd Ed. (R.L. Brauer)
SafetyEXPO (September 13, 2012)
1. Event Flyer
2. 30 Minutes to Evacuate, Now What?
3. Active Shooter Response
4. Developing An Emergency Action Plan
5. Emergency Preparedness Tear Sheet
6. Is This A Meth Lab: Signs and Recognition
7. Refuse to Be A Victim
8. Response to Heart Attacks and Strokes
9. Surviving An Avalanche!
10. Worklife and Personal Resiliance
CHASE! Meeting (January 17, 2013)
Watch Where you Sit - Adjusting the Chair
Designing the Age-Friendly Workplace