An e-mail address, NCOStateEmployeeClaimsLD@kp.org, has been set up for Kaiser Northern Colorado members' questions about the use of out-of-network primary care physicians (PCPs) during the delay in the opening of the Loveland medical office.
Kaiser Northern Colorado Information - as of July 5, 2012
- Northern Colorado Kaiser Provider Directory - 77-page directory, updated 6/25/12
- Kaiser will soon have a website specifically for its Northern Colorado region. Until then, Northern Colorado members are encouraged to visit www.kp.org and sign in with their new ID number. Go to "New Members: Get Started." This will guide you through signing up online, choosing a doctor, services in your area and the transfer of medical records and prescriptions. There is also a "Take a Tour" link and an introduction to Kaiser's "My Health Manager."
- Most services will be done in the Fort Collins and Loveland medical office buildings, which are open for State of Colorado employees July 2012 (Fort Collins, 7/2/12; Loveland, 7/16/12). These medical offices will become fully-operational October 1, 2012. Prior to that date, the offices will have some labs, but until they are fully-operational, some screenings will have to be done in Kaiser Denver/Boulder facilities.
- Northern Colorado members, like those in other Kaiser service areas, can visit Kaiser Denver/Boulder facilities to access the full capacity of Kaiser Permanente services.
- The Greeley medical office building will be open in 2014.
- In case of an emergency, a Northern Colorado member, like all Kaiser members, can visit any hospital, urgent care clinic, or physician.
- Should a Kaiser-contracted pharmacy in Northern Colorado not be convenient, Northern Colorado members have mail-order pharmacy privileges. Sign-in at www.kp.org with your ID number to find more information about Kaiser's mail-order pharmacy.
More Benefits Information
HealthLine - The Employee Benefits Newsletter
Enroll/Change Your Benefits - link to State's online Benefits Administration System (BAS)
Your department's HR/Benefits personnel
Instructions for Online Enrollment
What do "Pre-tax" and "After tax" mean?
Glossary of Insurance Terms
Salary Reduction Plan
For more information about Benefits contact the DPA Benefits Unit .
Email comments to: email@example.com