How to Help
There are two ways to help Working Together. One critical way is with a tax-deductible donation. The foundation is often without funds to help those in need. Imagine the possibilities if every state employee gave $1 per month!!
· The Colorado Combined Campaign (agency #1300) accepts donations to Working Together through the convenience of payroll deduction or credit cards. Employees may sign up for the Colorado Combined Campaign any time during the year.
· Automatic transaction from your account in any financial institution to Working Together’s account. Go to the nearest Credit Union of Colorado branch and tell them you want to initiate an “ACH” debit” to Working Together.
· Credit Union of Colorado members can set up convenient electronic fund transfers. Complete the authorization form and return it to the Credit Union of Colorado.
· Payroll deduction directly to Working Together. Employees paid through Central Payroll Services should complete the payroll deduction authorization form and give it to their payroll office. Employees paid through Auraria Higher Education Center, Mesa State, Metropolitan State, or University of Northern Colorado payroll systems should contact their payroll office to authorize a deduction.
· Direct donations may be made by checks payable to Working Together and sent to 1373 Grant St., 2nd Floor, Denver 80203.
The other way to help is to volunteer to be an agency point of contact. A Board goal is to expand the network of points of contact (volunteers) in the agencies. The contact network provides applications and general information about the foundation as requested.
Please note that Working Together has no office or staff so contact with the foundation itself is limited to voice messaging.