- AIA - American Institute of Architects
- AIA Colorado - Colorado Chapter of American Institute of Architects
- EESA - Education Evaluation Services for Architects
- NCARB - National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- ACEC - American Council of Engineering Companies of Colorado
- AICHE - American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- NSPS - National Society of Professional Surveyors
- ISA - Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society
- NCEES -National Council of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors
- NSPE - National Society of Professional Engineers
- PEC - Professional Engineers of Colorado
- PLSC - Professional Land Surveyors of Colorado
- RCEP - Registered Continuing Education Providers Program providing a comprehensive resource of providers and the requirements for continuing education by jurisdiction.
- Secretary of State Email Notifications - Get emails when Notices of Rulemaking, Permanent Rules, or Emergency Rules have been published and view full text of Notices, Proposed Rules, Adopted Rules and Attorney General Opinions. Sign up here.
If the profession you are searching for is not found anywhere on this website, it is not regulated by the Division of Professions and Occupations.
- Please refer to the home page of the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies for information about other state regulatory agencies such as the Division of Insurance and the Division of Real Estate.
- Or, refer to the Occupational/Industry License Database provided by the Colorado Office of Economic Development. This is a good resource to help citizens determine how an industry is regulated, and by which agency.
- In addition, the Division of Professions and Occupations does not register or license Colorado businesses. For this, you will need to contact the Colorado Secretary of State.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required in order to view and print many of these materials. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download the latest free version directly from the Adobe website, or convert a document to text.