Text Size
Increase text size
Increase text size

Landlord/Tenant Problems


Problems with your landlord or tenant? Call  Tenant Landlord Counseling at (303) 237-0230.

The Colorado Division of Housing does not enforce any housing codes nor mediate landlord/tenant disputes.


 Division of Housing Renter's Guide


For information specific to Section 8 tenants, click here.


Equal Housing Opportunity logo